UBER IS COMING TO HALIFAX!! Uber is expected to begin ridesharing operations in Halifax before Christmas. You can sign up to be a driver HERE! If you have never taken an Uber before, download the Uber app, sign up for an account and enter my REFERRAL CODE: UBERPAT_03 and we will both get a bonus when you complete your first ride, it's that simple!
Don't forget to add your email to my subscriber list so we can stay in touch in the event CENSORSHIP has any impact on inFACT. Just use the box that says EMAIL, which you can find at the bottom of each page here on the website on a mobile device, or on the right sidebar on a desktop. Enter your email and click the SUBSCRIBE button, that's it!
Please visit the inFACT online Amazon storefront. If you are willing to purchase some products through this store (or using any of the Amazon links on this site) it would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you have any suggestions on popular products I can add to my store that you would buy, feel free to send me a message on Facebook or email me to let me know and I'll add them. Thank You!
Nova Scotia Update:
0 new deaths (65 total)
0 new hospitalizations (0 current)
0 new ICU cases (0 current)
37 new cases (1227 total)
1561 tests done
1 new recovery (1075 total)
87 active cases (92.9% are officially concluded)
New Brunswick Update:
0 new deaths (7 total)
0 new hospitalization (0 current)
0 new ICU cases (0 current)
5 new cases (450 total)
1 new recovery (350 total)
93 active cases (79.3% are officially concluded)
0 new deaths (0 total)
0 new cases (69 total)
0 new recoveries (67 total)
2 active cases (97.1% are officially concluded)
0 new deaths (4 total)
0 new hospitalizations, 1 released (0 current)
0 new ICU cases (0 current)
2 new cases (323 total)
1 new recovery (295 total)
24 active cases (92.6% are officially concluded)
14 new deaths (3519 total, 86 max April 30)
534 total hospitalizations (+27, 1043 max May 5)
159 total ICU cases (+3, 264 max April 9)
91 patients on ventilator (-1)
1009 new cases (106510 total, 1589 max Nov 23)
27053 tests done (3.73% positive, 48488 max Oct 8)
1082 new recoveries (90074 total)
12917 active cases (51.9% under age 40, 10.2% over 70, 87.8% officially concluded)
There are 44 new cases in the Atlantic Bubble today, 2 in NFLD, 5 in NB, 37 in NS; NFLD, NS & NB report 1 recovery each. Ontario numbers are updated. Both new cases in NFLD are close contacts of previous cases. In NB, 2 of the new cases are in zone 1 (Moncton) and 3 new cases in zone 2 (St John). In NS, 35 cases are in Central zone, 1 in Northern zone (connected to central zone) and 1 in Western zone. This means there are 2 active cases in PEI, 87 in NS, 94 in NB and 24 in NFLD. In NS, 53/65 (82%) NS deaths are from Northwood and 57/65 (88%) are from long term care in general (11 different facilities have reported cases, none have an active case). Yesterday, 1561 tests were completed with 37 new cases reported.
From the Press Release:
- Effective midnight Wednesday, for 2 weeks, all restaurants in the Halifax area are take out/delivery only with the exception of hotel restaurants for their guests only
- Libraries, casinos, yoga studios, fitness facilities etc... are closed for 2 weeks.
- Shopping malls and retails stores in HRM have to limit their capacity to 25% of maximum capacity
- All organized sports including teams traveling into or out of HRM have been cancelled for at least 2 weeks
- Stronger enforcement for illegal gatherings. $1000 fine for every person who walks through the door of an illegal gathering
- Northeast Kings Education Centre in Canning has a case and is closed for cleaning starting tomorrow until Monday
- 72% of all new cases are in the 18-35 demographic
- More cases are expected over the coming week until we begin seeing the impact of these tougher measures
- The geographic area of the existing restrictions has expanded from Enfield to include Elmsdale. The rest of the limits are the same and includes Hubbards into the peninsula, Hants to Mt Uniacke and East to Porter's Lake
- Effective midnight on Nov 26, for at least the next 2 weeks, bars and
- Masks are mandatory in common areas of multi unit dwellings such as apartment and condo buildings
- Across the province, all LTC facilities will be closed to visitors except for volunteers and designated care givers
- Schools will remain open but any travel from one school to the other will stop
- Barbers and hair salons will remain open except for any services that require masks to be removed
Several schools in zone 2 (St John) and zone 3 (Fredericton) are moving to at home learning for the next 1-2 weeks as there are outbreaks in these schools.
- NS has 65 deaths, making the death rate 65/1M population
- NB has 7 deaths, their rate is 9/1M
- PEI has 0 deaths
- NFLD has 4 deaths, their rate is 7.7/1M
- ON has 3519 deaths, their rate is 242/1M
- Canada's rate sitting at 306/1M
- Global rate is 177.9/1M
- US rate is 782/1M
- Austria rate is 291/1M
- Australia is 36/1M
- Spain is 919/1M
- Sweden is 633/1M
Notable points for today:
- Spain reported 512 deaths yesterday for an increase of 1.2%.
- Austria reports 118 deaths for an increase of 4.8%.
- Australia reports 0 deaths for an increase of 0%, 38/40 days have 0 deaths.
- The rate of increase in Canada is 0.58% with 66 deaths (13 QC, 19 ON, 7 MB, 4 SK, 5 AB, 17 BC, 1 NB). 2 week rolling avg is 0.62%.
- The US rate of increase is 0.36%. 48/68 days are at/under a 0.45% increase, 12 of them at/under 0.2%.
- Sweden's 14 day rolling average daily increase is 0.33%.