Nova Scotia Update:
2 new deaths
0 new hospitalizations
0 new ICU cases
1 new case (1008 total)
840 tests done
14 more recoveries (722 total)
240 active cases (-15, 24% of cases are active, 76% are concluded)
NS has 2 new deaths today, unfortunately all are again from Northwood. 40/46 (87%, +1%) NS deaths are from Northwood and 44/46 (96%, +1%) are from long term care in general (11 different facilities are now reporting cases). Outside of LTC, the story is the same - NS continues to perform very well day after day with no deaths and limited, if any new cases. Yesterday, 840 tests were completed with just 1 new cases reported!! 76% (+1%) of ALL cases since day 1 are now concluded.
Will update the bar graph once Northwood releases their data today. Even though the province is now reporting LTC active cases, I still need the total case and recovery data from Northwood to complete that update in full.
- NS has 46 deaths, making the death rate 46/1M population
- Canada's rate sitting at 117/1M
- Global rate is 34.9/1M
- US rate is 231/1M
- Austria rate is 70/1M
- Spain is 552/1M
- Sweden is 297/1M
Notable points for today:
- Spain's rate of increase maintained itself, under 1% for the 6th day in a row.
- Austria dropped back down to just a 0.16% increase, excellent news.
- The rate of increase in Canada fell slightly but is still over 4%.
- The US rate of increase decreased to just over 3%.
- Sweden maintained itself, just over 3%.