Nova Scotia Update:
0 new deaths
0 new hospitalizations (3 total)
1 new ICU case (2 total)
0 new cases (1058 total)
773 tests done
2 new recoveries (997 total)
0 active cases (-2, 0% of cases are active, 100% are concluded)
NS has 0 new deaths today. 53/61 (87%) NS deaths are from Northwood and 57/61 (93%) are from long term care in general (11 different facilities have reported cases, just Northwood with active cases). Outside of LTC, the story is the same - NS continues to perform very well day after day with just 2 deaths in the last 41 days and limited, if any new cases. Yesterday, 773 tests were completed with 0 new cases reported. 100% of ALL cases since day 1 are now concluded. There are now 0 active cases in NS as per official numbers. Northwood still shows 2 active cases and there are still 3 cases showing in hospital (1 of which shows as moved to ICU today). I can only surmise that this data is simply behind, unless there are more positive cases that have yet to be reported. Unsure what is the 100% correct data here, but based on the total cases reported, deaths and recoveries reported, there are no longer any active cases.
- NS has 61 deaths, making the death rate 61/1M population
- Canada's rate sitting at 203/1M
- Global rate is 50.5/1M
- US rate is 330/1M
- Austria rate is 76/1M
- *Spain is 578/1M
- Sweden is 446/1M
Notable points for today:
- Spain reported just 5 more deaths for.an increase of just 0.02%.
- Austria reports 0 deaths meaning 32/33 days under a 1% increase including 25/27 under 0.5%.
- The rate of increase in Canada ticked up slightly to nearly 2%. This marks 21 days in a row at 2.1% or less but is the highest toll since May 15.
- The US rate of increase maintained and is still under 1%. They are at 28 days in a row under 2.12%, 21 in a row under 2%, 11 of them under 1% including the last 6 in a row.
- Sweden's rate of increase fell to under 0.5%. 22 of the last 27 days are under 2% including 17 of the last 20 and last 8 in a row.
Nova Scotia Update: