I went to the gym today for the first time in over 3 months, it felt awesome to get back into a normal routine! It was the gym's first day open as well. Bit of a cluster getting in for the time slot but all in all not bad. Look forward to tomorrow!
Nova Scotia Update:
0 new deaths
0 new hospitalizations (2 total)
0 new ICU cases (0 total)
0 new cases (1061 total)
255 tests done
0 new recoveries (998 total)
0 active cases (100% are officially concluded)
NS has 0 new cases again today, meaning there are still no active cases remaining. 53/63 (84%) NS deaths are from Northwood and 57/63 (90%) are from long term care in general (11 different facilities have reported cases, none have an active case). NS is now at 23 days without a death and 20 days without a new case. Yesterday, 255 tests were complete with 0 new cases reported. Northwood is at 32 days with no new cases.
From the Press Release:
- NS has 63 deaths, making the death rate 63/1M population
- Canada's rate sitting at 227/1M
- Global rate is 64.8/1M
- US rate is 384/1M
- Austria rate is 79/1M
- Spain is 604/1M
- Sweden is 516/1M
Notable points for today:
- Spain reported 2 deaths yesterday for an increase of 0.01%
- Austria reports 2 deaths, meaning 29/31 days under 0.5% increase, 27 of them at/under 0.3%.
- The rate of increase in Canada is just 0.07% with only 6 deaths. This marks 24 days in a row under a 1% increase, 15 of them at/under 0.5% including 8 in a row.
- The US rate of increase reduced to 0.21%. They are at 30 days in a row under a 1% increase, 9 of them at/under 0.5%.
- Sweden's increase is still 0% meaning 21 of the last 25 days are under 1%, 15 of them under 0.5%.